- 4 Independent Receivers (Rx)
- 1 Independent Transmitter (Tx)
- Simple CPU interface type
- 8-Bit Data-bus
- ARINC 429 Interface : ‘1’ and ‘0’ Lines, RZ code
- Software Label Control
- Parity Control : Odd or No Parity
- Interrupt Capability
- Test mode Capability
- FPGA speed grade Operating Frequency dependant
- Available in VHDL source code format for ease of customization
- Can be customised by Logic Design Solutions
The MEF4442A is an ARINC 429 controller. It is based on the EF4442 in mode A only. This macro is not strictly compatible with the EF4442.
This macro can be customized according to specific needs (application-specific requirement). Any other pre-designed functions can be integrated into the FPGA. FPGA density and I/O requirements can be defined according to customer specification.